- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use, the casement style is designed for a more traditional look, able to come hinged on the side and top it complements any property.
Tilt and turn
- Designed for easy ventilation the tilt and turn function allows for a greater height the windows can achieve eliminating the need for top lights and replacing it with more glass space and tilt in facility for ventilation.
- A flush design available as a top or side turn with an integral restrictor and fully reversing sash, to allow easy clean; or a top or side hung projection hinge.
Associated Glass can provide a wide range of bespoke designs and styles to meet customer requirements.
- (Depending on window type, size, etc)
- Raked heads
- Circular windows
- Triangular windows
- Peaked windows
- Designed to blend in with the most sensitive period buildings sash windows are designed with slim slight lines and large glass areas opening the view of light and adding a high element of class and elegance.
- A high quality traditional window available in Cords and Weights, Spiral Balance or Tilt and Slide design.
- A dual opening stepped sash window with easy clean and integral restrictor, whilst keeping the appeal of a traditional sliding sash design with a modern hinge
Champhered frame : Our Chamfered frame has a flat neat profile which creates a clean look to any windows and offers more visible glass
Sculptured frame: The Sculptured frame has a more rounded profile ideal for conservatories and larger windows where the amount of light entering is not an issue for you.
Ovals Frame: Offering a unique profile, the oval frame provides a classic appearance with combined with the high performance of the window.