The new Virtuoso Composite Stable door works in the traditional way with the upper and lower leafs operating independently. This stable door is different from many others, it is not a standard cottage door simply cut in half. Each leaf is completely surrounded by a rigid sub-frame offering stability & security.
Stable doors can offer an ideal solution for your home. Whether a rear door leading to your garden or a classic front door, this stable door can suit any application.
- Stable door works in the traditional way with the upper and lower leafs working independently
- Many of the composite door designs can be integrated into a stable door
- It is available in the chapelton solid, chapelton small top as well as the A1 and A2 designs
- The stable door is available in all standard colours and even superior painted colours
- The door furniture is offered in white, gold or chrome
- Comes standard with high security multi-point locking system
- Comes with a tidy thumb turn cylinder to the lower leaf of the door
- Has an interlocking rack-bolt that secures the top and bottom leafs together
These Stable doors have been thermally simulated in accordance with BSENISO 10077-2: 2003 and the following specifications using the large outerframe achieve ‘U’ values of 1.8 W/m²K or better
All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA
Standard range of solid finishes- White, Blue, Black, Green and red
stain colours – oak and rosewood
Superior range of painted finishes – Anthracite Grey, Slate Grey, Plum, Cream, Sage, Olive & Sky Blue
Custom painted colours available across the product range